- Native Awareness operates a no drugs or alcohol policy.
- In all classes, demonstrations and excursions conducted by Native Awareness reasonable care is taken to prevent serious injury and to minimize accidents.
- The PARTICIPANT states that he/she is fully aware that Primitive Survival, Earth Living, Philosophy and Nature awareness training even under the safest conditions possible, may be dangerous and the PARTICIPANT hereby agrees to accept full responsibility and assume all risks, including those caused by acts of God, of injury, death, and/or loss to his/her person and/or property knowingly and voluntarily.
- The PARTICIPANT agrees to obey the rules and regulations Native Awareness puts in to effect to minimize these risks.
- Native Awareness reserves the right to remove any PARTICIPANT from a course, at Native Awareness discretion, if the PARTICIPANT’S conduct is abusive or inappropriate.
- The PARTICIPANT knowingly, voluntarily and irrevocably waives any and all past, present and/or future claims, demands and causes of action which the PARTICIPANT now has or may have in the future against all officers, employees, agents, instructors, assistant instructors, and/or other participants while on the premises of Native Awareness or premises hired to Native Awareness for the purposes of instruction, for any and all past, present, and / or future injuries, death, loss, including those caused by acts of God, received while participating in activities conducted by Native Awareness, as a student, participant, spectator, and/ or visitor, or in any other manner or form, taking part in the exercises, practices, excursions, and/or demonstrations of said Primitive survival, Nature awareness and Philosophy training.
- The PARTICIPANT certifies that she/he is physically capable to participate in the said Primitive survival, Nature awareness and Philosophy training, despite the rigors and dangers inherent in such an undertaking.
Native Awareness reserves the right to alter dates of courses if this becomes necessary and will endeavor to inform relevant parties as soon as practicable.
- The PARTICIPANT accepts that the balance of all fees must be paid 4 weeks prior to the appropriate course commencement date. Bookings made with in this period must be accompanied by payment in full, unless otherwise agreed by Native Awareness in writing.
- The PARTICIPANT is aware that cancellation by the PARTICIPANT, for any reason, will incur the forfeit of the deposit.
- The deposit can be reallocated to another course one time only if the cancellation is 4 weeks prior to the course for which it was originally intended. Cancellation after 4 weeks prior to the commencement of the course will incur an additional charge of 50% of the course fee. Cancellation 2 weeks prior to the course will incur a charge of 100% of the course fee.
- The sum of the deposit is 1/3 of the course fee.
- These conditions are subject to English law.
“James is a humorous and enthusiastic instructor with a strong passion for his calling. ”